Model: Elena Wedding Dress
Get ready for the big day with an essential that speaks for itself and perfectly describes the personality of the bride.
This gorgeous wedding dress is completely hand painted and reflects the diverse and beautiful Mexican Culture.
The boned corset halter top and lace up back make a unique yet unforgettable wedding dress.
This dress is completely handmade and hand painted and is available only upon request, taking about 3 months for completion.
The dress is hand painted with Acrylic Paint and is Dry Clean only.
The dress has bra cups sewn into the dress for maximum comfort.
- Hand Painted Floral Design
- Bra Cups are sewn into the dress for maximum comfort
- Boned Corset
- Made in Guanajuato, Mexico (Imported)
Size & Fit
- The length of the dress may be personalized and made to fit.
- Please Note: The length of the tail does not change and may not one personalized.
Materials & Care
- Tafeta Spandex
- Silk with Spandex
- Mexican Cotton Fabric (Manta Mexicana)
- Dry Clean Only